I have finished the first run through of my manuscript. All Donna’s comments addressed, much altered and quite a few bits added. Even with deleting quite a bit I have added another 300 words so manuscript is now 100,850 words. Not a bad length.
Now I have to begin reading it through chapter by chapter and address the individual chapter notes Donna has sent. A lot of these elements were addressed in the comments in the manuscript, but some were not.
So, off we go.
Still not settled on a new title.
Still think my synopsis and pitch is poo.
Still I am hoping to have the manuscript ready for when I go to WFC, though I don’t know if I will get the courage up to pitch to anyone.
As for Oracle it is on 1 month and 13 days since submission. The online submission tracking system this publisher uses still states “in progress.” So will wait until after WFC to nudge.
Just under three weeks to WFC!!!